Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SS501 in Malaysia!

Oh my God! After all their fans waiting for a long time, finally, SS501 is here!

If I'm not mistaken, 31.8.09 they are in Malaysia already. *please correct me if i'm wrongly stated the date* But they will arrive at KL by tomorrow (3.9.2009).

I'm just too excited when know that they will be stopping by to meet their fans here! They will be having an autograph section this Thursday at PJ!!

Here is it:

Date: September 3rd, 2009
Time: 6pm
Venue: One World Hotel ,Bandar Utama,Petaling Jaya, Jasmine & Orchid Room,Level C


SS501 fans that will be going there are planning to wear black tee with this nice green tags.

* this tag is so nice isn't it? but before i order, the tag order is closed... yerr~~ T_________T *

I really want to go, but too bad is, I've no transport to there!!!! *scream in heart*
I hope that they can stay for few days after the autograph, but unlucky they won't be stay here and will be heading back to Korea right after the event.
T_____________T

After this time, I wonder when will they come again... Perhaps when promote their world tour concert in Malaysia >.^

No comments:

Post a Comment