Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Better late than never - GOALS

 Marchie twenty twenty.

We all are in the midst of Movement Control Order now due to the pandemic.
Human needs to stay/work/eat/play inside the house.

For myself, I'm staying with family and working from home.
Working from home is not fun for my case =[
I always prefer to have a proper working environment, which gives me the "mood" and allow me to be more concentrate to work tasks.
Yea, I wish to resume to usual working routine asap.

And now, more time to spend at home, means easier to get bored and I think I should scribble this post down.

I'm turning thirty soon, here's little goals/plan for myself:

  1. Get a birthday present for myself
  2. Clear off car's loan
  3. Starting minimalism concept
  4. Keep room/living area clean and tidy
  5. Try to bake/cook, at least.... once
  6. Get JLPT N2
  7. Get a MacBook
  8. Control the bad temper
  9. Stick to saving challenge
  10. Reduce Star X loan
  11. Highlight my hair blue
  12. Paying house loan for PaMa

Yeap.
Let's see how's the result next year ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment