Sunday, January 5, 2014

Welcome, 2014!

Happy 2014! Happy new year! Is the Chinese Zodiac Horse year for 2014. Is the second time I'm living in the year of my own zodiac year! おあけましておめでとう~ 马年快乐 😘

New year, new life, new starting. Not only I'm still not yet review back my 2013 before I totally forgot everything, yet I'm in the damn slow progression to plan out my 2014. Tons of thoughts in mind but not really into the motivated mood to get plans done wtf. ヤレヤレ~ 😅

Well, as for the first post for 2014, I shall post something regarding my great beginning of the year!

Ta-da! My first present received in year 2014! A sincere leather present from Coach 😁🎉

Nice wrapping huh~

So this is it! From the photo the box might looks big but but it's actually a small lovely leather wristlet 😘 Together in the box it comes along with the bag's warranty card which valid for a year. 

This is the reason why I owned this Coach wristlet lol. Lucky girl I am! I bought a car last year and without my aware I joined the contest. Then I was damn lucky being picked for a Q&A session and accidentally won the contest wahahaha. Well even it's just a consolation, but I'm so appreciate! Thanks Perodua for the contest! Thanks CIMB Bank for this lovely gift!

The present still keeping nicely in the box and put on the table. I'm still thinking when to use it or bring it to where as my style is kinda "not-matching" with the wristlet kns 😝

May be, for coming CNY? 

No comments:

Post a Comment