Monday, November 21, 2011

✿ 2011 for 2011

Ya~ yesterday was a really special day to me.
20.11.2011 not only special by the date, but also came along with different meaning to me.

It's because of, in my 21 years life time, I finally took part in this event!

Sounds so incredible right? I was took part in 10km fun run category since I know that my body stamina ain't that great to challange higher category.

Full marathon - 42km
Half marathon - 21km
Men and women open - 10km
Fun Run - 10km

The different between open categoy and fun run is, if you win in open category you will get a medal, as for fun run, as long as you come back within the limited time and you will get a participation certificate~ many of my friends and I just wanna join for experience, thus we all registered under fun run. ^^

Since this category is the easiest task through out this event, it was started at 7am. But since me and my friends don't have car, we WALKED from USM to Queensbay shopping at 4.30am. =P

The limited time for this category was 1.5 hour and I can proudly say to the world that I completed it within 1hour 20minutes! Well, I know this is not a proud thing to share since got lots of "superman" and "superwomen" can complete it within hour. But for my level, I glad that I created another new record for myself and congras to me that I didn't gave up through this marathon~ ^^

And also because of this, I wasn't able to take pictures as my friends did! I was all the way rushing to finish point~
Never mind, next year I'll go again and hopefully I will have confidence to join 21km run~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment