Monday, October 17, 2011

✿ Red Bull Monkey in the house! ^^

Check this out! Malaysia's version "WIPED OUT" is here! Woohooo~


As you can see the course in the picture, doesn't it just look so awesome?! :D

Yeesss~ I went to Red Bull Monkey Run competition with crazy Paris on last Saturday. This event was held at Penang Time Square and we went there at 8am in the morning. *just can't wait to start xD*
Before this, this kinda "aggressive" game I only can watch through televisyen. Just can believe that this real experiencing time was coming to me and I did had a great time with it! ^^

Oh yeah~ our Monkey's participant tees~ ^^


Besides two of us, these was one more gentlemen from USM also joining the competition. He's Ah Chong! A new friend and nice junior to meet ;)



The so so sporty ladies we met there. Look at their healthy skin tone and beautiful muscles! I just so envy on their sportiness and their passion on sports~ =)

Of course, making new friends is always the nice thing in this world. Especially with those having same interest. I think we can meet each other again in the coming Penang Bridge Run event~

Had a nice Saturday there even comes back with waist pain and lots of bruises on my body. =P
Hope to take part on this kinda activity again. ^^


+ We are the Monkies! ^^ +

No comments:

Post a Comment