Wednesday, April 6, 2011

↘ April is now here ^^ ↙

Can't believe that I've abandoned my poor bloggie for more than one month time. Had been haunted by lots of activities and assignments in the past few weeks.
Now, I as a free person come back here! ^^

March indeed a meaningful month to me. Completed lots of performances. Went for so many celebration parties.

Life during that period was so so so tiring but I did enjoyed it to the max. How can I ever so "dislike" to my favourite dance and performing?
More and more confirmed that I'm really at the right position that I wanna be. =)







There are still a lot of great things to be mentioned. All these are fresh yet unforgetable experiences to me. :)
I'm waiting for more. <3



* really think that is the time to get myself a proper camera instead of just relying on my lousy phone camera. Hmmmm~~

No comments:

Post a Comment