Monday, January 24, 2011

↘ My January :) ↙

Hi everyone! I'm here to revive my blog even actually I should be rushing for my assignment now. =P

So, our drum team first ever big show is over now. Each and everyone of us did our best during the night. And the most cheerful thing is we got lotsa great feedbacks! ;) Nothing more this after we did lots of hard works in the past few months.

For those wanna watch our live open peformances, we will be having performances at Gurney, Penang and Sunway, Butterworth at 8pm on this coming Wednesday and Friday respectively. Do come and support us!


After this event, I still have to busy for other performances in the following months. Even the schedule is quite hectic, but still, I'll do my best! =D

January - Malam Kung Fu
February - Dance competition
March - Wen Yu performance
April - Final exam wtf



More updates are coming soon. Stay tune~

No comments:

Post a Comment