Sunday, December 5, 2010

♬ Is the 12th month of 2010!

Yoohoo~ I'm back to my bloggie now =)

Glad to imform that, I'm in my sem break now!

Can't believe that my 1st sem just ended like that. Well, what I mean is first sem was kinda "too short" for most of us. It was like we just got in university few days ago and now we had finished our final. Times indeed fly so fast =/

Ish ish~ Shall stop talking about studying stuff! =P

Ok, I come back a week ago and still enjoying my holiday~ Once back to home, totally no time and no mood to spend time on whatever blog, facebook or my twitter =P
* well, who will waste time to stay in cyber world when you can have great time to tag with human and the lively world? *

In short, staying at home most of the time + gathering with friends + hang out with cousins = what I did past few days.

More activities coming soon~ really can't wait to fully utilise my holiday with family, friends, shopping, movies and food!


that's all for my random post. ja-ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment