Saturday, August 21, 2010

♪ Shopping, shopping and shopping

Is another sunny Saturday. Went to Queensbay Mall the second time of this week with friends right after my Japanese class. Skipped my AIESAC meeting and drum practice because of this *guilty~*. =P

Love the view outside the mall since it's just located beside a bay. Windy yet the view is so beautiful. :))



Went to ShiLin shop to have our brunch. Strongly recommended by LeePeng ^^ RM10 per set and the taste really not bad. Next time I'm gonna try the Mee Sua. Lots of customers walk away with it.

Bought this in Banana Chocolate flavour. Snack break for us after shopped for hours. ;)

Can see the result of the day? Here's only part of it. xD I'm slowly discovered that I'm a shopaholic wth =P

These 2 mini-sized love to stand behind of me when taking photo. Makes me look even more bigger wth =P


In Forever 21. We were trying the clothes that suitable to beach lol. Spent hours in the shop picked and chose the most suitable one. But at last still walked away with these clothes. xD
this month is totally over budget wtf =/
have to stay in hostel without going anywhere until sem break....

No comments:

Post a Comment