Sunday, May 30, 2010

♪ Show on Stage!

I'd been a fangirl again. Both of me and my sister. ;)
We went to Show Luo's fans meeting on 28.5.2010.


The VIP pass from my sis's friend. I love the design. Cool to the max!

The fans meeting was held in a shopping mall. We can see this kind of boards and banners everywhere.



Show is indeed a very good-looking guy! He was walking pass right in front of us. But he looks thinner in real person. Perhaps was too exhausted by his world tour concerts. =)

Me and my sister were "misuse" the VIP pass. We missed the chance to stand in the VIP zone!! =/

Nothing much to talk about this. Show came out at 4.05pm and went away at 4.30pm.
Even it's only a short time, but was enough to make us drenched with sweats and rain. =)



and i'm officially a fan of this super duper kawaii dancing king now
I'm looking forward for his concert here! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment